Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lisa Morrison of The Newport Group is The Expert in Luxury Property in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut

   
When looking for a Realtor in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut, look no further than Lisa Morrison of The Newport Group-www.thenewportgroupri.com

With over 20 years is the Real Estate Business, Lisa knows the ins and outs of the business and has made it her professional mission to become an expert in the luxury home market in her native state of Connecticut and her now home state of Rhode Island. With Massachusetts so near, it was a natural progression to lean everything about the housing market in her neighboring state as well. 

Lisa is an  ambitious hard worker, it has been her consistent enthusiasm, dedication and persistence that set her apart.  Her ability to recognize the needs of her clients and “Making the Match” is her trademark! When you are looking for luxury property and a Real Estate Professional that you can trust, call Lisa Morrison of The Newport Group- 401-849-3339
info@thenewportgroupri.com    www.thenewportgroupri.com

Here is what some of Lisa's clients are saying about her:

Lisa,
I bless you every time I enter my Newport home!
I have used numerous real estate people in the past and you are, by far, the hardest working woman I know.
Your attention to all the detail that is involved in a real estate transaction is unsurpassed.
You care for your clients and take a personal interest in their happiness.
You listened carefully to my “story” and instinctively knew what I wanted and needed in a home and worked tirelessly to find the right fit for me.
Because of this, I have recommended you to my friends who want to purchase a home in this area and they are delighted with their experience as well.
You make a sincere effort to ensure that your clients are comfortable in their new community.
No one knows and loves the Newport area as much as you do.
You love what you do and it shows.
You are such an amazing agent, but an even more amazing person.
You made my dream of a happy place for friends and family to gather a reality.
You are known to my family and friends as Lisa Real Estate and all of them hold you in high regard.